Saturday 25 October 2014

Challenge #264 'Hobbies'

It's Saturday morning & that means the start of a new challenge here at My Time To Craft. Before I get to this week theme I need to announce our Top 3 for our 'Tag It' challenge.

I'm sorry to say but yet again a few people didn't read the blog properly & posted cards with tags attached. Sorry but you aren't eligible for the Top 3.

So last weeks Top 3 chosen by Pat, in particular order.....




Awesome creations ladies please remember to snag your badge from the side bar.

Right on with this weeks challenge which is....

HOBBIES

I thought we needed to move away from Christmas for just this week lol. So anything thats classed as a hobby, dancing, baking, sewing, golf, rock climbing  etc.....

Lets see what the DT have made...


















Fantatic creations ladies thank you xx

If you would like to enter our challenge you have until Friday 31st of October at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the blue froggie linky below.

Have fun, hugs Shell & the My Time To Craft DT xx



3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Great challenge and lots of inspiration from the Dt's x

Marina said...

I'm honoured... A big thank you for choosing my tag in your Top3.

Hugs
Marina

nancyparker55 said...

Great DT inspiration and a fun challenge -Thanks!