Saturday 19 January 2013

Challenge #205 'SKETCH'

Welcome to a new challenge here at MTTC. I hope you are all staying safe & warm in this snowy weather we are having in the UK! Its the perfect excuse to stay indoors & craft, I know that's what I'm doing lol!!

Before we get on to our new challenge I need to announce our Top 3 from last weeks 'spotlight technique' this time Pat had the job of picking her Top 3......


#4 Tiya B

#5 JoJo

Huge congratulations to you all, remember to snag your Top 3 badge from the sidebar!

Right this weeks challenge is a very simple 

SKETCH!

that I designed. you can add to it, rotate it but we must be able to see the sketch!


Anna GDT
















A huge congratulations to our Top 3 again from us all!

You have until 25th January at 6pm UK time, to get your sketch creations in!
Have fun!

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx


3 comments:

Andrea W said...

Thanks for a great sketch and beautiful inspiration.

Poppet said...

Great sketch, hope you can see it in my card. Wonderful inspiration by the DT. :-) xx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

love the sketch and the DT inspiration is fabulous