Tuesday 6 September 2011

Challenge #156 - Just Between Friends

Thanks for joining us with the flower challenge last week - we saw some gorgeous work from all of you.

I hope you will join us in this weeks challenge of:-

JUST BETWEEN FRIENDS

This week it is all about Friends!! The only stipulation the challenge has is no back linking to work already posted - only new work to be linked please.

We are using Mr Linky so please add your links there and only leave links in the comment box if Mr Linky should disappear for some reason.

The Design Team have some examples for you, please visit their blogs for more info, links on left hand side :~


Nancie


Wendy


Sarah



Shaz


Julie Ann



Diane



Pat


Lesley

14 comments:

meg said...

Lovely DT cards huge choice of designs to inspire

mueppi said...

Amazing works by DT!
Hugs Gisela from germany

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty new to the 'challenge' world so thought I'd give yours a try :) x

Sol said...

This Challenge was Perfect for me!!! As I needed to make a Card for my Friend!!.. Great to be finished.. And exited to se everyone else´s work too!
:o)

cotnob said...

Great DT cards, lovely challenge.
Pauline
x

Toni said...

Beautiful beautiful cards DT... thank you for the inspiration !!!!

CAROL said...

My first time on this challenge, I'm a bit of a novice at the challenges but I was inspired by the great work from the DT, Carol x

Mamma said...

Beautiful DT inspirations :)

Sharri said...

Beautiful cards by the DT! Great Challenge!

ThePurplePlace said...

What a fun challenge! I love this type of card and think they are the perfect way to brighten your day!

:)

Craftdee said...

I think this is a really nice theme for a challenge: it certainly got me into making a card for a friend just because they are my friend! Fab DT inspiration too, thanks, Dee

Cindy Groh said...

Lovely examples DT

TeenaBugg38 said...

beautiful DT work! I have been on a card kick so I had a ball with this one and linked er up!! Thanks!!!

Shelly said...

Fabulous inspiration! Thank you for the challenge!
Shelly